What people are saying
- "We wanted to thank you so much for arranging our trip to experience the sights of London and west England. It unfolded without problems or unwanted surprises, but with many wonderful experiences."
—Ernie and Sarah, custom literary tour
- "Our tour was awesome! It far exceeded our expectations. Mike was a 'walking encyclopedia' of knowledge: no matter what question was posed, he knew the answer and then some."
—Anne Klink, custom company group trip in The Midlands, South Wales & Wessex
- "Dear Kate, Thank you for arranging a delightful trip for us and securing David to guide us through it with humor and terrific expertise...Thanks..."
—Mike and Sigrid, custom Jane Austen/George Eliot tour
- "Itunfolded without problems or unwanted surprises, but with many wonderful experiences. Thank you again for all the work you did to ensure its success."
—Ernie and Sarah, custom high school student literary tour
- "Ireland was spectacular. All on the tour with Jay gave the trip grand reviews. And that was a very mixed crowd. There was a comfortable mix of activities and again Jay made the trip seamless...All was great. I will highly recommend...THANKS a million."
—Pat B, custom family Ireland tour
What is small group touring?
Small Group Touring is traveling with just 4 - 14 guests per departure. It is our aim to introduce you to the 'real' country and its people, not just ticking the boxes of a standardized route and treating you as an individual and not a number. Our concept allows for a leisurely touring pace and flexibility, incorporating local events and possibly special requests from traveling companions. Of course you'll see the major sites but so much more too! See Why Our Tours for more info about the advantages of the Small Group Touring Concept.
What to expect
Traveling in small groups and on interesting itineraries throughout the United Kingdom and Europe, you will be taken behind the tourist facade. Meet the locals, seeing both the famous sites (after the crowds have left) and the hidden gems that those herded on big buses miss. Live the history of the areas you visit, sample life in small villages and have experiences not open to larger groups, in the company of your multi talented driver/guide/companion.