The ultimate and definitive London Beatle Tour
The Beatles in London ULTIMATE Rock Tour
There are London Beatle tours and there’s THE London Beatles tour. This is it. Don’t be fooled – you can’t see “Beatles London” on a walking tour, not unless you want to walk 30 miles! The only way to follow thislong and winding road is by mini-coach.
Beatle fans don’t often realize that many of the iconic sites they associate with the Fab Four are in London and its surroundings, not Liverpool. After all, the ‘Mop tops’ enjoyed their greatest successes after they’d moved south. The Abbey Road Studios and crossing (‘crosswalk’), the final roof top performance, the Ed Sullivan Show video, the film locations for ‘A Hard Day’s Night’, ‘Help’, and ‘The Magical Mystery Tour’, Apple Corp. headquarters, and the Apple Boutique – THEY ARE ALL IN LONDON!
The Beatles played important gigs throughout the city from their first Soho club performance through the Christmas and fans shows at the Astoria and Hammersmith Odeon, to the Royal Variety Performances at the Palladium and Prince of Wales Theatre.
They recorded here – not just at EMI’s Abbey Road, but at Trident and George Martin’s Air Studios. They had many of their most iconic and recognizable press and PR photographs taken throughout the Capitol city.
The individual Beatles all lived in London, of course, so there are the homes and offices owned by the band members and their management. And they partied, met their girlfriends and wives at the city’s clubs and art galleries.
On this tour you follow the Beatles history in London, from the first hotels they stayed at, to Macca’s current offices and home.
You’ll see over 100 iconic sites and truly walk in the Fab Four’s footsteps in the company of a specialist guide who will bring the Beatle history to life. The FAB FOUR London Beatle Tour – Walk the Beatles in London!
Most common questions:
- Do we walk across the Abbey Road crosswalk? YES!
- Do we see any Beatles houses? YES!
- Do we see where the final rooftop concert took place? YES!
- Can we recreate any Beatle film scenes? YES!
- Can we see where the ‘Rain/Paperback Writer’ film was shot? YES!
- Do we see the famous four doors from ‘Help’? YES
- Do we see where John met Yoko, and Paul met Linda? YES!
- Do we see where Brian Epstein lived and died? YES!
- Do we see the Apple Corp. buildings? YES!
- Do we have time to stop and take photos? YES!
- Do we see more on this tour than on any other ‘Beatles in London’ tour? YES! YES! YES!